Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Introduction

My main purpose behind my blog is to reach out, motivate, and inspire people. I want to be apart of a movement that never stops chasing after their dreams and their hearts desires. I want to share and spread the same love that changed me. So often I feel like we settle for less than we deserve. I want to see people become who they want to become, instead of being who the world wants them to be. I want to create a community and environment where people can come together and accomplish their goals. My posts are going to be faith related including other posts involving sports, music, fears, and daily struggles. Follow me as I grow and grow with me. Stay tuned and embark with me on my journey! "Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another."(Proverbs 27:17 ESV) Everything is better together. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment